Buy Chep : Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive
You want Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive with save money price? We now have exclusive deals for Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive. It is very low price nowadays.
Big Sale ... Cheap Price Now! Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive !!!
@@@ Product Details : Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive
- Hitachi Travelstar 5K160 120 GB Serial ATA 2.5-inch Hard Drive General Features:
- 120 GB storage capacity Serial ATA interface SATA/150 5,400 RPM spindle speed 8 MB buffer
- 11 ms average read seek 5.5 ms average latency 2.5-inch form factor 9.5 mm drive height
- Applications: Notebook PCs External Storage Gaming Consoles Portable Video Players
- Power Specifications:
... [ read more ]
@@@ Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive - - Review by Aiden
I was given Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive - items yesterday evening. It been working exactly as advertised. Fantastic products. User hospitable to the idea that I did not desire to read any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other products and appears to be to be very exact. Thankful I made the purchase. I would recommend this product to you.
Buy Now! Hitachi HTS541612J9SA00 120GB Hard Drive
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar