Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

$ Cheap Cheap Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty)



Now Sale : Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty)

You wish Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty) with preserve price? We already have specific deals for Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty). It is incredibly affordable now.



Cheap Now ... Cheap Price Now! Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty) !!!




@@@ Product Details : Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty)

  • 6-person family tent with a spacious interior
  • Freestanding design; color-coded clip construction
  • Dimensions: 114 by 114 by 76 inches (L x W x H)
  • Side-release tent/fly connection
  • ArcEdge Floor design helps keep outer seams off the ground and all seams on the floor and fly are fully taped

... [ read more ]


@@@ Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty) - - Review by Christopher

I was given Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty) - item this morning. It been effective exactly as presented. Really good item. User helpful to the level that I did not require to browse any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and looks to be very real. Happy I made the spend money on. I would propose this unit to you.



Buy Now! Kelty Yellowstone 6-Person Tent (White/Putty)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar