Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

$ Review Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8)



Big Sale : Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8)

You wish to have Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8) with protect price? We currently have special deals for Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8). It is very good deal now.



Review ... Cheap Price Now! Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8) !!!




@@@ Product Details : Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8)

  • 3 season 8 person rectangular dome tent with a minimum weight of 17 lbs. 8 oz.
  • Floor Size is 12 x 10 with a center height of 6'4 ft.
  • Durable, freestanding, shockcorded fiberglass frame; ring and pin attachments make set up easy-- simply insert pin into loop
  • Brim over twin-track, side-opening door offers protected from entry; brimmed rear window allows ventation during inclement weather
  • Extra weather proof design features a bathtub floor that wraps the sides of the tent, keeping seams high above the ground and water outside

... [ read more ]


@@@ Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8) - - Review by Bruce

I been given Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8) - product not long ago. It proved helpful exactly as promoted. Wonderful item. User welcoming to the position that I did not need to study any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and appears to be very complete. Ecstatic I made the spend money on. I would advise this product to you.



Buy Now! Eureka! Apollo Dome Tent (Sleeps 8)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar