Today Deal : SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk
You like SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk with spend less price? We have wonderful deals for SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk. It is quite affordable price at this time.
Review Best ... Cheap Price Now! SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk !!!
@@@ Product Details : SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk
- 160 GB formatted capacity - 5400RPM
- 8MB cache - 12 ms average seek time
- 2.5-inch form factor - 9.5 mm drive height
- ATA S.M.A.R.T. Feature Set
- 5.6 ms Average latency
... [ read more ]
@@@ SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk - - Review by Mason
I got SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk - products a day ago. It worked well exactly as advertised. Great unit. User welcoming to the point that I did not have to have to look over any details to operate. Checked the distances with other products and appears to be to be very real. Happy I made the purchasing. I would recommend this item to you.
Buy Now! SAMSUNG Spinpoint M5 HM160HC 160GB PATA/IDE 5400 RPM 8MB Buffer Mobile Hard Drive Bulk
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar