Selasa, 20 Desember 2011

$ Review Best Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna



Best Price : Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna

You would prefer Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna with save you price? We have special deals for Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna. It is really low price now.



Big Sale ... Cheap Price Now! Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna !!!




@@@ Product Details : Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna

  • Capacity: 3 person Dimensions: 56"W x 56"D x 76"H
  • Electrical: 6' power cord plugs into 120v/20 amp electric outlet. Electrical modifications may be required.
  • Wattage: 1744
  • Finish: exterior natural stain / interior smooth sanded
  • Heaters: 7 Carbon. 2 x 349W on each back wall (4), 2 x 87W on front of bench and 1 x 174W in floor

... [ read more ]


@@@ Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna - - Review by Bryan

I been given Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna - items not too long ago. It worked well exactly as presented. Very good item. User hospitable to the point that I did not desire to read any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and feels to be very accurate. Thankful I made the order. I would would suggest this unit to you.



Buy Now! Santa Fe 3 Person Carbon Infrared Home Sauna

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar