Senin, 19 Desember 2011

$ Now Sale Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive



Save : Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive

You need Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive with spend less price? We currently have specific deals for Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive. It is incredibly good deal nowadays.



Review Best ... Cheap Price Now! Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive !!!




@@@ Product Details : Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive

  • Hitachi Travelstar 5K100 60 GB SATA/150 2.5-inch Hard Drive General Features:
  • 60 GB storage capacity SATA/150 interface 5400 RPM spindle speed 8 MB buffer
  • 5.5 ms latency average 12 ms average seek time Fluid Dynamic Bearing motors (FDB)
  • Enhanced Error Correction Code (ECC) 9.5 mm drive height 2.5-inch form factor
  • Power Specifications:

... [ read more ]


@@@ Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive - - Review by Dane

I gotten Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive - items a week ago. It has worked exactly as promoted. Beneficial products. User friendly to the point that I did not have to have to browse any information to operate. Checked the distances with other products and seems to be to be very precise. Grateful I made the order. I would often recommend this products to you.



Buy Now! Hitachi 0A26923 60GB Hard Drive

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar