Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

$ Cheap Now A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102



Save Price : A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102

You wish A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102 with keep price? We now have amazing deals for A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102. It is extremely good deal currently.



Save Price ... Cheap Price Now! A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102 !!!




@@@ Product Details : A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102

  • 115/230 volts 14.2/7.1 amps 60hz.
  • Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.25
  • Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
  • Square Flange Motor - No Base
  • 5/8" diameter threaded shaft

... [ read more ]


@@@ A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102 - - Review by Mason

I was given A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102 - products not long ago. It worked exactly as promoted. Very good products. User helpful to the level that I did not desire to look over any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other item and would seem to be to be very appropriate. Thrilled I made the select. I would often recommend this item to you.



Buy Now! A.O. Smith Square Flange UR 1 HP Pool Motor # USQ1102

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar