Senin, 09 Januari 2012

$ Best Price Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair)



Today Sale : Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair)

You need Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair) with preserve price? We currently have one of a kind deals for Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair). It is highly good deal at this time.



Today Deal ... Cheap Price Now! Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair) !!!




@@@ Product Details : Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair)

  • 6-3/4" 2-Way D-Series Car Speakers
  • Peak: 560 watts per pair / 280 watts each | RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
  • Frequency Response: 30Hz - 32,000Hz
  • Impedance: 4-ohms
  • Top Mount Depth: 2-9/16"

... [ read more ]


@@@ Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair) - - Review by James N

I received Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair) - item not long ago. It worked well exactly as promoted. Really good item. User hospitable to the point that I did not want to study any information to operate. Checked the distances with other items and seems to be to be very precise. Truly satisfied I made the buying. I would advise using this item to you.



Buy Now! Pioneer TS-D1702R 6-3/4" 2-Way D Series Car Speakers (Pair)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar