Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

$ Sale Price Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit



Now Sale : Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit

You would like Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit with help you save price? We already have specific deals for Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit. It is quite affordable price currently.



Best Price ... Cheap Price Now! Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit !!!




@@@ Product Details : Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit

  • Makita-built motor delivers 260-Inch lbs of torque
  • 2-Speed design (0-400 and 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
  • 3/8-Inch Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes
  • 16 Torque settings plus drill mode for optimum torque control
  • Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control

... [ read more ]


@@@ Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit - - Review by Edward

I gotten Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit - product this morning. It worked well exactly as presented. Very good products. User helpful to the time that I did not need to study any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and feels to be very specific. Grateful I made the purchasing. I would often recommend this product to you.



Buy Now! Makita 6281DWPE 14.4-Volt 3/8-Inch Ni-Cad Cordless Driver and Drill Kit

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar