Save Price : Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER
You wish to have Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER with save you price? We currently have one of a kind deals for Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER. It is very affordable today.
Save ... Cheap Price Now! Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER !!!
@@@ Product Details : Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER
- In-dash receiver with ISO DIN mounting and detachable front panel
- Active black mask display and front panel auxiliary input
- 8X oversampling, CD-R/CD-RW compatible
- Output power: 40 watts x 4 channels
- Controls: separate bass and treble, balance and fader
... [ read more ]
@@@ Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER - - Review by Dane
I was given Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER - item a week ago. It worked exactly as advertised. Perfect unit. User helpful to the level that I did not require to browse any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and feels to be very accurate. Pleased I made the get. I would propose this product to you.
Buy Now! Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar